At Saint Pierre we fully believe in the power of positive reinforcement. Each Friday morning we hold a very special Celebration Assembly.
During this time teachers identify children from each class (nursery to year 6) to receive Achievement Certificates covering all areas such as:
- Outstanding academic performance.
- Outstanding academic effort
- Outstanding academic improvement
- Outstanding presentation
- Exceptional act of kindness
- Exceptional act of politeness
- Exceptional act of helpfulness
- Exceptional behaviour
- Reader of the week
- Friend of the week
- Most house points
Certificates convert into badges using the following criteria:
- 8 Certificates = Bronze Badge
- 16 Certificates = Silver Badge
- 24 Certificates = Gold Badge
We also give out a Headmaster’s Award for particularly exceptional instances.
Our annual prizegiving awards pupils in all subject areas for both effort and achievement, 100% attendance and performance in Arts, Music and Sports.
Make an Enquiry
If you would like to find out more or would like to book a visit, please contact us and we will be more than happy to help.