School policies cover every aspect of school life. Below are some of our most important policies for your reference. If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, or paper copies of any documents please ask the school office.
Policies address the practical implications of how to achieve the school’s vision and are a key means of ensuring that agreed values underpin day-to-day decisions and actions in our school. They are concerned with key processes within school and are about interactions between school, pupils, parents and community. They are about ensuring highly effective teaching and learning, about safety and about basic human rights.
- Admissions, Attendance, CME
- Aims and Ethos
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Anti-Discrimination, Equality and Diversity Policy
- Complaints Policy, Procedure and Form
- COVID Response Outline
- Curriculum Policy
- First Aid Policy 2021
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Promoting Positive Behaviour
- Relationship and Sex Education Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy and Procedure
- Safeguarding Flowchart
Make an Enquiry
If you would like to find out more or would like to book a visit, please contact us and we will be more than happy to help.